- Birmingham has regional, national, European and global connections. To keep Birmingham ahead £1.3 billion will be invested in their networks by 2015.
- Easy access to 400 million people across Europe
- 90% of UK consumers are within four hours travel time
- High Speed 2 rail – London in less than 45 minutes
- 50 airlines serving more than 140 routes worldwide
- In Birmingham, £94 billion regional economy will grow 20% by 2020
- Innovative economic zones generating £1.5bn and 50,000 new jobs
- Home to 75,000 companies, 1,190 of which are international
- Our population will grow to 1.17million by 2018 (ONS)
- Birmingham New Street helps move nearly 25million passengers annually
- Europe's youngest city, with under 25's nearly 40% of our population
High quality workforce
- Large talent pool in Birmingham is highly ranked now. It will stay that way.
- 4.3 million people of working age within an hour of the city
- Over 300,000 students and 100,000 graduates within an hour’s drive of the city
- A digital hub - for example 21% of the UK's games industry workforce is here
- Nearly 1 million people speak a second language
- Talented people use their skills and expertise across a range of key sectors.
- 60% of the UK’s automotive R&D from the region
- More BPFS companies than Zurich, Manchester and Edinburgh
- 23,700 people in architecture and engineering
- 500 medical technology companies, more than any other UK region
- Birmingham is investing £18 billion by 2026 in a bold 21st Century regeneration plan.
- £1.3 billion will be invested in road, rail and air networks by 2015
- £25 million is going in to the Digital Media Academy and £188 million on the new Library of Birmingham
- A £600 million redevelopment of New Street Station is underway
- A comprehensive suite of products to speed up the process of setting up your business in Birmingham.
- Local labour pool analysis, bespoke recruitment & apprenticeship solutions
- Property and incubator space – short-term accommodation and support for future plans
- Business services including legal advice, project management and other professional services for business establishment
- Profile-raising opportunities such as PR announcements, sales and marketing workshops, networking events and social media collaboration
Space to Breathe
- Birmingham was voted best UK city outside of London for quality of life (Mercer Quality of Living 2012).
- With more than 600 parks and open spaces and Sutton Park as one of the largest urban parks in Europe there is always space to breathe
- Slow down. Explore more miles of canal than Venice
- Secure future - 10 Local Nature Reserves and 156 designated nature conservation sites
Its the right time to grab the opportunity to find out a space that suits your needs in Birmingham. Here is the list of Office Spaces in Birmingham
Related Posts :
Demand for Office Space in Birmingham
Birmingham Office Spaces Improved Market Sentiments
Arew View, Clement Street
The commercial property is located on Clement Street adjacent to the NIA in Birmingham’s Convention Quarter. The property is within easy access of the Inner Ring Road, which gives access to the motorway network.